Company: Mayo Clinic
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Apply online: CLICK HERE
The Neurophysiology Technologist responsibilities include:
* Intraoperative EEG monitoring with physician oversight.
* Performing a variety of EEGs: Routine, Sleep Deprived, Portable, Ambulatory, and Video Monitoring.
* Collaboratively working with patients and colleagues in our Epilepsy Monitoring Unit.
* Performing Nerve Conduction Studies and assisting the provider with the EMG portion.
Graduate from a CAAHEP accredited NDP program and Neurodiagnostics experience, which includes previous
clinical experience while attending a CAAHEP accredited NDT program or formal NDT program.
*Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Ability to monitor and analyze EEG and other neurodiagnostic wave patterns.
* Advanced computer skills preferred.